Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OH YEE OF LITTLE FAITH...

Man o man, a dude don't get a break!
OK, so for all you doubters, please send a check to the Trend Fund Foundation for all the freakin' HUGE KA-CHINGO'S you are clearly racking up! Man, when BIDU was down $8 I got like 25 or 30 or maybe more emails crying about how could I give it out! It's horrible!

Yeah, ok, well, now you are up HUGE, I want to see the same amount of emails cheering!!! Wheeeeee!!! Had a MONSTER DAY! WOWSA! The January Effects list is EN FUEGO! I mean seriously SICK gainers. SICK, we already have doublers! WOWSAAAA!

Man o man, don't EVER DOUBT DA WAXIEEEEEEEEE!!! That's me, baby, that's me! When I say we gonna rally, you either believe me, or you regret itttttt! Hehe!

OK, enough hubris, I don't want to PO the trading Gawds, but wowsa, we are just crushing this market!

Oh, ok, I forgot one, RIMM! So, where are you doubters now? You know, my peeps, first off not every play is gonna be a winner. Most I can see, but no one, not even me, goes 100%! Secondly, not every winner is going to go our way the second we play it! You have to be willing to stick to your plan! Too many of you guys are reactionary! If you have a PLAN - BEFORE - you enter your trade then it takes out the emotional component. Sure, I get anxious when a play I am strong on is down sometimes, but if I stick to my plan it'll either pan out, or I'll get out with a small loss hopefully. I mean, this market is PRINTING money for us. It's like the Fed, which is another story. It's funny, now all of a sudden they aren't remotely worried about inflation, hehe, but two months ago they were still worried about it! Man, I really worry what's going to happen when inflation does kick in and people realize that the Fed has stolen from them and devalued their hard earned money. Sucks. But, for now, all we can do keep trucking and keep hauling in the BIG and I do mean BIG Ka-chingos!

I pitch this all the time, those of you who are just reading, folks, its time to get in the game, this is a market that I LOVE. You have no idea how much I love this market. I really feel like we own it, like it's my concubine! It's AWESOME, baby, awesome and I think it'll stay this way for a long while. YOU need to get off your butt and get in the game! Stop thinking and start doing! OK, that's it, please give generously, whether its to the Trend Fund Foundation or some other charity, there are a lot of people and causes suffering and in need. If you need an address where to send a donation of any size to us, email - debbie@trendfund.com and she'll give you the info!

See ya all later, I'll try to post later, I stick to my call, DOW has a legit shot to see 10,300. I'm not huge on that call, but I think it has a shot. I am staying with my plan and that is the reverse of what it had been up til I called the bottom (exactly) near 7500. I am trading short and swinging LONG! JANUARY EFFECT RULES!

ROck on, baby, rock on!

RULE!

Waxie

*Where's phoney Waxie, now baby? Hehe! ICO, BIDU, SU, ANF, ETC, ETC, ETC. ALL ROCKING!

4 comments:

R.HENDRICKS said...

why do you have to be so arrogant - you lost your shirt the other day and hardly said a word, now you make money and think you are God - I get sick of your rants of how great you are - you might make some good calls but try to be alittle humble in doing it - you are unbelievable - and unprofessional!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Think of all the call money that will be picked up by the market makers, IF the market pulls back though Friday options expiration.
Market seems giddy to me, moving on hope only.

Options expiration week, its like playing with fire.

Hey what about GS, their numbers were bad?? I guess, "Don't fight the FED", was the mantra Tuesday.

Mario D'Agostino said...

fake waxie ruled! Doubled down at $110 on bidu.

Don said...

Waxie, you are the Man! Ignore those who do not believe the Waxie Maaaaaaaaannnnn!
You have every right to point out your success. All anybody has to do is check out other web sites, financial advisors and others on the web and TV...there is no one calling the market like you.
Keep those calls coming Waxie, my family blesses you and God bless you.