Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Time off...

I'll be taking some time off, life, and death, happen. My mother passed yesterday and I need to deal with my family. The market has done a lot for me and I am grateful for it and for you all. I try to share what's going on with me because #1 I have a ridiculous life that is laughable at times, and hopefully inspiring or insightful at others, to some. So, I am sharing that.

As soon as I am able to, I will post again. I suspect I'll be posting some next week, until then please trade smart and plan your trade and trade your plan! There are things, we all know, that are indeed more important than whether or not the market goes up, or down, or in fact, whether or not we make or lose money.

Warmest, and be safe,

Michael "waxie" Parness

*thank you all for your well wishes. My moms just turned 65, no need to send me anything, just say a prayer for her if you would like.

No comments: