Thursday, December 31, 2009

Going out with a BANG, not a thud...

Our last call of the year, or at least mine, were GS $160 calls yesterday when it was up about $1.40. Between yesterday's close and today as of now at 3 pm EST, with an hour to go in the 2009 trading year GS is rocking.

Irony is, GS has been one of my biggest enima stocks of all-time. I've caught it really really good a few times, but that sucker has cracked me on more then a few occassions.

Maybe that's a good Omen for 2010, I'll choose to look at it that way (hey, I'm a very superticious trader dude).

In the meantime, it's nice to rock either way and today to end 2009 I'm enjoying my best day in a couple of weeks. Very way cool. I can't take much credit as far as trading today since I woke up at around noon. Thanks for all the well wishing emails, I wish you all a Happy and Healthy New Year to you and your families.

In 2010, as in all years before, and perhaps even more so these days, we are all in this crazy thing called life together. Keep your heads up, your smiles broad and your lips full of song...or something like that.

RULE 2010...see ya there soon -

Waxie

No comments: