Wednesday, January 06, 2010

2010 = Year of the TRADER!

2009 turned out to be the year of the INVESTOR.

I got news for you, 2010 is gonna be the year of the TRADER!

Look at today's action = 'nuff said.

MONEY FLOW & SECTOR ROTATION is what you need to follow this year.

So far we are totally rocking, the January Effect is INSANE (STEC calls are up a WHOPPING roughly 500%!!!!!) I think the list went 100%, which would be our BEST EVER!

Congrats to those that came along for the ride!!! Very sweet.

Look at today's action for clues about how the year will play out. Tech, which has been HOT of HOT died completely, with AAPL, GOOG, PCLN, et al all DYING hard.

Yet, the market didn't roll over, not in the least. I am long PAL and SWC ($10 calls) and the AGs (POT, IPI) and these sectors are FLYING and probably have some more near term upside.

So, you can't be narrow minded, you need to follow the MONEY FLOW. I believe this year money will be made by doing just that. Tonight's FREE class (email - ilene@trendfund.com if you want the FREE archive link!) I talked about this ad infinitum, and then Scott gave all the technical market levels to watch for.

One of my new year's resolutions this year is to strictly play this market by the TREND book. I think this year in particular TRENDS will really be important. Yes, they always are, but this year I think we play by the book.

I also think that the Dollar will be strong, but it won't kill the market since its a "WEAK STRONG" meaning that as long as the Fed keeps the printing presses on, which they have to, the market should be ok. We'll see, but SECTOR ROTATION AND MONEY FLOW are what you need to watch, period.

Stay tuned, I'll have some really excited ideas soon. I also gave out my STOCK OF THE YEAR in the Free class, so check it out!

Also, right now you can get a 2-week FREE trial to our top Ninja trading plan ($214 value) by simply going to; www.trendfund.com

Sign up for the FREE trial and check it out, we have been ROCKING in a HUGE way!

Thanks for all your support and I look forward to a great 2010.

All my best, on the other side and this one -

Michael "Waxie" Parness
waxie@trendfund.com (email me freely)

No comments: