Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Nice way to finish 2009! Bring on 2010! BAMMO!

Thanks again for all the great feedback and testimonials. Very nice way to finish 2009 and as we are about to embark on our quest for more profits in 2010, let's think about those that have a lot less then us and I'll reiterate that if you have done well with trading, and gotten any help from the free stuff, email me and give even $5 or $10 to the Trend Fund Foundation, a 501C-3. It's tax deductible. Any donation is much appreciated.

And, keep the testimonials coming, we love to get them!
____________________________________________________________________________________


Subject: Hey, Waxie
Date: 12/30/2009 6:20:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: jxxxxx@xxx.com
Reply To:
To: waxie@trendfund.com

Sent from the Internet (Details)


Waxie, you're a cool dude, and from what I gather about you...yes, a warrior, too!

I try to read all of your blogs, have been a subscriber to some of your services off and on, etc. I think you and your gang have it going on.

Thanks for being you and sharing so freely as you do. It's refreshing.

God bless you and yours as you enter the new year.

Wishing you the best in life,

JG, Texas



Subject: January Effects
Date: 12/30/2009 5:59:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: jr@xxx.net
Reply To:
To: waxie@trendfund.com

Waxie,



This is my first year to play January Effects and I wanted to share my experience with you. All this info is as of close today and I still have some positions open.



I played 14 positions.



I paid a total of $12,944 for those 14 positions.



My total profit was $1312.05



The 3 positions I missed was MSO which hasn’t done anything. HBAN which also didn’t do anything and AONE which was a big winner. I hated missing that one. Count me in next year because I was one of them that didn’t understand that I didn’t need to hold them until 1/8. Most of my losers had profit early and I didn’t take it, won’t make that mistake again.



I know AAPL wasn’t part of JE but I wanted to share it with you. I paid a total of $1940.00 for 10 options and I’ve made $2950.56 on it so far and still have 4 options that I’m letting run. Great call on AAPL.



Thank you

T.R.

No comments: