Sunday, December 27, 2009

March seminar, futures flat...coming week...

We've already got a few people interested in the Vegas March seminar, our RULE THE MARKETS, RULE YOUR LIFE seminar, 5 days of intensive education! Email me @ waxie@trendfund.com to find out more as info becomes available! FYI, cost will be offered tiered more then likely, meaning ala carte whereby you'll have a chance to pick and choose what you feel you want!


Subject: Re: TRADING WITH WAXIE
Date: 12/27/2009 7:08:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time
From: m*(*(S@xxx.com
Reply To:
To: waxie@trendfund.com



waxie..please send me the info...xxxxxx@xxxx.com

wanted to thank you again..STEC,WFR were incredible...i sold after a tremendous run!!! I bought AAPL and AGAIN...kachingo!!! thank you..here's to a tremendous 2010!! I know you mentioned taking another position..please don't go too far..

__________________________________________________________________________________

Futures are flat to start the trading here. I bought some /ES at 1119.50 and am up about 2 points, so we'll see. I know I'm in the majority, which scares me, but I think we end the week higher then where we closed last week baring some bad news. And, I like Gold and Silver higher as well into end of year. Oil a bit as well, though not as much.

Watch the best of the best, the creme de la creme to see what shakes out.

Rock on and RULE!

Email me with any comments and ideas - waxie@trendfund.com

RULE!

Waxie

No comments: