Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rally early this week?

Two more regional banks failed over the weekend. It'll be interesting to see how that impacts the overall market. Congress decided once again to do the absolute WRONG thing with this new housing bill. Why don't they just give people their houses for free? We can re-become a homestead country. I'm going to rush out and claim some land in NYC tomorrow! Why not? It's the most idiotic thing yet, these guys and dolls are so completely clueless we'd be better off having Hannah Montana running the country. Or, a hampster. I think they may have better ideas and insights. I know, I rant and rant, but it's just so frustrating to see these politicians muck everything up worse. I think the notion of another check being sent out is not even absurd, its assnine. Like the first check helped! NOT!

Having said that, I think the market can get a decent sized bounce potentially this week. Watch the early Monday action for a clue. If we dont get sold early I would think we get a decent sized bounce that provides better short entries. I would probably buy a gap down today, I think we should get some type of bounce, but we shall see.

Going to bed, see ya all tomorrow!

WAXIE

No comments: