Tuesday, May 25, 2010

VERY nice day...

And that's why we play da TRENDSSSSSS, cause they are your FRIENDSSSSSS!!!

Sweet day, between today and Friday that's proof positive that it only takes a couple of days a month to make your "nut". Swing for singles, you will get your Home Runs, trust me.

In the meantime, tomorrow I would be shocked if the early part of the day at least wasn't UP. I was out or I'd have held the OIH (nice call, to say the least) I had. As it is the S June $4 calls we got around .40 cents are now worth $1.35, that's not a bad return in less then a week. Closed out of all the short stuff and thinking that until we now hold below 10,000 I'll just be mostly cash and trade it as it comes. Still thinking DOWN is the path of least resistence longer term, but when you get reversals like we had today they have to be respected.

Just a reminder, we'll be sending out a survey shortly, please take the time to fill it out, its the only way we can keep ya happy...other then trying to give ya some nice sweet winning ideas...

RULE

Michael "Waxie" Parness

No comments: