Monday, May 31, 2010

Few Updates for the Week Ahead and BEYOND...

#1)Happy Memorial Day to all those that have served our great country...thank you for the great deeds you have done.

#2)Wanted to just say that I hope Dennis Hopper truly rests in peace. I've known Dennis for several years now since he optioned the 1st script I ever wrote (Random Acts of Kindness). Dennis was not only a legend and one of the most prolific people I've ever met (and yes, he was also eccentric and eclectic in many ways) but I found him to be a decent man who was passionate about what he believed in and in the transformative power of the arts. He was also funny, vibrant and had the ability to laugh at himself and his zaniness. I found Dennis to be very bright and opinionated, but open to discussion. Frankly, I liked and respected him and I know he felt the same about me. I have two very funny stories relating to Dennis, one of which shows me to be a big buffoon in that when I first met him I asked him what his then 7 or 8 year old boys name was, and what his older (she looked 18 or 19 at the time) daughters name was. It wasn't his daughter, it was his wife. Yes, that is indeed Hollywood. The second story I keep to myself, and for live appearances. Bottom line, I wish Dennis' friends and family the best, he will be missed.

#3)For all those that have requested a copy of the free newsletter, Ilene has been bombarded with requests, so please be patient, she will get back to everyone with links on where to sign up to get this months newsletter, which I believe is gonna be Kick-butt! If you want to get it, please email - ilene@trendfund.com

#4)I'm working on (2)NEW programs on changing one's life (more details soon). One is for Children and the way Children are taught in this country. There's more, and I'll detail it shortly...too many children in this country (and others) get "labelled" and fed medication as though its candy. I'm not remotely against medication when needed (or labels, per se), not in the least, however, there isn't enough of a followup program, and there aren't enough alternatives. I've been sought out by a some very prominent people who I'm now working with on this major and I believe groundbreaking endeavor. Some of the stories from the children who have taken these programs are simply astounding, and I think once we show the world the power of these methods it will have a profound impact on the lives of many. They have done work with children from every age, from kids suffering from Downs Syndrome, to Autism, to perfectly normal kids and exceptionally talented kids who simply want to excel beyond what is currently available. If you are interested in learning more, send me an email with the heading; KID SMART and I will file you for when we are ready to release more details.

The second project - if you are interested in making over your entire life stay tuned, the groundwork is being laid for potentially the biggest movement of our lifetime...and several very high powered people look to already be on board. If you or someone you know is struggling in life and need a boost and want to be considered for a "makeover" please send me your story, your resume and why you feel the need to make changes. Also, if you could describe as concisely as possible what has stood in your way of making the changes you've wanted to make, and if you can put your finger on it - what it is you want to do were you able to get rid of your blocks.

I'm making major changes in my life and will be documenting these changes as things move along. I said that in 2010 I would BREAK OUT and baby I am breakin'! Bottom line is - if you're not happy, lets figure out how to get you there and the program I'm developing with several others I believe will do just that. This is not just about money - though success in any areas of your life, if the program succeeds, should be abundant. The idea is simply this - we are all born with a destiny and somewhere along the way many of us get lost and have to re-find it. This program will potentially show you how. If you are interested, please put in your heading - DESTINY

Stay tuned - you can email me on either, with the proper heading; waxie@trendfund.com

More later on these both, probably later this week. Right now I'm working in my free time to develop these, take meetings and cultivate ideas with world leaders in the areas of expertise that are necessary. If you feel you have something you want to lend expertise wise about any of these things, feel free to also drop me a line.

Please note I won't be replying more then likely for a little while until things are further along, but I'm shaping my life to fit my dreams. Most of my clients know that trading has always been something I just "fell" into. It's not remotely my life, though I enjoy teaching and interacting and helping others. My life's work has always been about that and at some point in the not too distant future I'll be working with traders in a very different way, and running a much different business model. We've had a phenomenal response to people who want to learn to become Professional Traders and frankly that's my focus at this point, working with people in ways that truly help them move their lives as a trader, or now with the new initiatives hopefully in a greater capacity. If you are interested in learning if you qualify to become a Professional Trader, please email me with the heading; Pro- Trader

I've gotten back to my charity work, and am very happy to say that the Board of Education in New York has been great and embracing of the new program we are unleasing in public schools here shortly. And, the Haiti Project looks very close to getting UN approval for a plot of land on which to build the best and biggest new school (and maybe ever) for children. This work has always been something I feel blessed I am able to help with through my 501C-3 The Trend Fund Foundation. Also, the Foundation is now able to take Credit Cards for donations and ALL donations are tax deductible. If you can give a little (or a lot) please email me with the heading: DONATION and we'll get you the info you need to donate to these worthy causes. The school program I hope in the future to expand nationwide, and my next charitable project I would like to build a school in this country in a destitute place that is in need of one. If you have a recommendation, email me that as well.

Now, as far as the market, this week should be very interesting and should stick with the news driven movements we've seen. I want to make it clear, I am NOT calling DOW 5000 this week (or month), same as I'm not calling DOW 15,000 same. I'm a trader, thats what I do and what I teach, so we TRADE the market as it comes. I got a couple of correspondences that I found amusing, someone asked me what they can do to profit from DOW 5000 THIS WEEK, and someone here as a putdown said "last time you called GS to $20!" What's funny about that, and not to toot my own horn, though I will, is that when I made the GS $20 call the stock if I recall was around $150. GS went to about $50.00, so it was down roughly $100 from my call. Yet somehow that was a horrible prediction because GS never made it all the way to $20. Now, I would argue that in real money terms it probably did, and certainly GS in my opinion (and others) would no longer exist if the government didn't intervene on the day GS was cratering in a death spiral, same as LEH and BSC had done before that and same as MS was surely when it went to about $5 at the same time.

Regardless, missed prediction noted, and while I do believe we have a very good shot at divebombing, more then likely it'll happen, if it happens, later in the year, not this week precisely. That's why we TRADE stocks, and I'm not in the perma-bear prediction camp. Read the newsletter (and get your FREE one NOW!) by emailing; ilene@trendfund.com

I will be giving the date of the TOP 10 DOW 5000 ideas this week, no need to email on that just yet. Pricing will be about what it was last time I think, but we'll see. I may offer it (2) ways, one cheaper then the other (a lot cheaper). Either way, many of these plays I will be playing myself more then likely, though as always there will certainly be FULL disclosure.

Lots more coming up, it's amazing what you can do when you are truly ready to let go of the past and move forward. Some people get stuck in negative feedback loops and never break free. They are miserable and want everyone else to be miserable with them. This week should be a sweet trading week, lets see if we can nail it.

If anyone has any questions or observations (or complaints) about anything, you can always feel free to email me at; waxie@trendfund.com

I'm at your service, as always.

Keep rockin' and keep rulin'! And, don't believe the negativity, and a lot of people who are miserable looking to bring ya down (hence the phrase "misery loves company" - there's a lot of it in the world and the key to success is, and why it's the first thing I teach to traders is POSITIVE THINKING. There's a reason that the cliche "Be the ball" came into being, it mocks the same thing as fighters often talk about in terms of visualizing knocking out their opponents before a fight. As a trader, and in my new program I'll expand on this even more, we need to "be the trade" and KNOW that every trade we put on WILL BE A WINNER!

Of course not every one will turn out to be one, but when we put it on we need to believe it will be.

Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll be laying out the FREE classes we're going to teach next. I'm hoping to have 3 or 4 FREE classes in June that all can attend.

RULE!

See ya on the other side,

Michael "Waxie" Parness
waxie@trendfund.com

No comments: