Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's just another day in the Bear neighborhood...

Couldn't muster any type of real push higher with market fades working like a charm here. Doesn't always work that way, but it certainly is here last few days...
Only thing that's gonna move us up momentum wise here is NEWS out of Europe, otherwise my Dollar/Euro PAR call from beginning of year by end of this year will be good as gold a lot quicker then even that.

2nd time's a charm and a hold below 10,000 on the next pass down should lead us to 9500 in fairly short order. Again, only thing stopping the fall should be news. Right now the news isn't good unfortunately.

AAPL $250 level is tough, everytime it knocks on that door, the door slams shut. Tech really rolled over, ka-powsa.

Check out my Marketcast classes for a FREE 2-week trial email; ilene@trendfund.com and we'll get you hooked up. Twice a week I give my insights in real time about the market day, and what I'm looking at. We've been doing pretty darn well, this market has been doing all the "right" things lately, let's hope it keeps up the good work. Trading is never a sure thing but there are periods when the market is easier then other times and at least this second that seems to be the case. Of course, as I write that I should knock on wood since I'm supersticious and the market powers that be may smote my account for saying that...

Not much to report, lets keep fading and look forward to a LONG holiday weekend, the weather here is SWEET!

Rock on, and RULE

Waxie

1 comment:

XS Purplewifebeater said...

great post, thanks!