Sunday, November 29, 2009

MONDAY NIGHT IS - GREEN SUCCESS NIGHT on Trend Success...

Monday night is my 5th online radio show - TREND SUCCESS

And, it's our GREEN SUCCESS show featuring some industry leaders in the GREEN industry sector. Learn how to be a success in one of the fastest growing and most exciting and rewarding field out there.

Monday night from 7 to 8 pm EST we'll talk to (3) leaders in the Green sector and we'll take call ins as well. Please check out the show (yeah, I know, its not stocks, but its cool and I usually throw in some stock stuff at the end and beginning).

Check it out at; www.chataboutit.com/about/trend-success

7 to 8 pm EST

Trend Success for me is very exciting and rewarding and I'm enjoying doing it immensely. It's something I'm passionate about, so check it out and let me know what you think. We have some really cool shows upcoming with some amazing guests. This week's show should be very informative and well worth your time to check out.

www.chataboutit.com/about/trend-success

During the show, dial in to say hi or ask questions of me or the guests;

1-877-242-8212

or email me at - waxie@trendfund.com

Rule!

Michael "Waxie" Parness

*Also check out our FREE class on Tuesday 7:30 to 9:00+ We'll go til we drop...

Email me @ waxie@trendfund.com

No comments: