Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TICK TOCK...TICK...

This rally is getting long in the tooth, I think its nearing its end. Not willing to out and out step out short yet, but I think we're about there. I thought Russell could see 750, and it might but that would be the top more than likely.

Did anyone notice CORN? It's under $600 and headed to $400s not to far from now. We'll see, but I am sticking to my call for that sucker to be POPPED!

There's a bubble trouble in many areas right now. Let's see which one pops. Meanwhile, the 3-Day Options workshop is ROCKING! Day 2 is Thurday, youc an still sign up for the LIVE 3rd day trading Options ALL DAY and NOTHING but options!

Email me - waxie@trendfund.com if you have an interest.

In the meantime, let's see what shakes out Thursday and go from there. I'm hoping we gap up as I think that would be an easy fade. The way we closed was putrid and so a gap up is almost an automatic short signal unless there is some kind of news that moves us.

I'm beat, so keeping it sweet and sour here tonight. See ya manana!

RULE!

Michael "Waxie" Parness

No comments: