Thursday, August 05, 2010

Jobs,jobs,jobs...

The jobs # tommorrow is all that matters now, babies. I posted on my Facebook page (Michael "Waxie" Parness please join) that I have a sneaky suspicion the #s are going to come out better then expected, maybe much better. Having said that, I obviously have as much info as everyone else. Just seems that with the elections upcoming it will be very good for the sitting party to be able to say we're in a stable recovery, hang in there everyone. Whether that's true, and I hope it is, is besides the point, but the market has rallied very hard to get where we are, even after a couple down days we're still right at the breakout to 1150 or new yearly highs even point if we get a sense that things are actually REALLY getting better.

It should be very interesting then to see what the # is, and then see market reaction. It's impossible to "play" as anything is a guess at this point but if I had to lean, I'd lean LONG and STRONG for sure...

Meanwhile, move should be dynamic and violent either way unless #s come in exactly where they are projected to be, then we should get an initial move and then I suspect a pretty flat bias.

Keep in mind we typically have a positive bias into the FOMC meeting anyway, and thats next week, so again I'd have to lean long, BUT it's a crapshoot til, well,,,til it's not...

Keep rockin' and rollin', more great stuff comin' soon. We're opening the Forex site shortly, and please keep those emails coming to; ilene@trendfund.com to get your FREE 1st newsletter.

Rock and roll, rock and roll...

Michael "Waxie" Parness

No comments: