Friday, May 07, 2010

What goes up...must go down...

Spinning wheels, go round and round...

If you missed this move then I'm sorry, we topped and we caught a lot of it. I think you'll get another entry on the short side but here is another example of what happens when the bubble pops, the market goes down a LOT faster then when it goes up...

Next week we should get a spot to trade the long side, which we did this am for that initial bounce. A great trading market, folks, time to hop on board the Waxie Express...

Don't try to catch falling knives, but we will get some great trades next week fo sure...we have definately shifted however and I think the mantra now is to FADE ANY RALLY for the time being...

We're doing a 3 day OPTIONS BLITZ seminar, and then a LIVE seminar in NYC shortly, email me if you have interest. The OPTIONS BLITZ seminar will be May 23rd to May 25th and should be awesome. We're teaching soups to nuts Options, plus you'll get a LIVE options day with me and Scott on the 3rd day where we'll trade and talk about nothing but options ideas and rules.

Email me; waxie@trendfund.com

I have some more thoughts on the markets, and everything else over the weekend. Rock on, and it's pretty scary here in NYC these days, the market here can't help but be jittery. End of day we either get some serious short covering, or cascade more then likely. Middle of range actually most likely I would think.

We shall see soon enough.

RULE

See ya on the other side

OPTIONS BLITZ!

Waxie
waxie@trendfund.com

No comments: