Thursday, November 26, 2009

CONTACT INFO, market crash...

Futures broke below the 1075 level but are RIGHT THERE, which I think is a key marker here. Down nearly 3% overnight is a pretty freakin' big move, to say the least...see what shakes out, gotta think we're not down 5% on a 1/2 day of trading holiday wise unless Black Friday #s are horrid. But, ya never know...that's trading...and ES just broke to new overnight lows here, testing 1070, wowsa!

Here's some contact info if you want to get in touch;

Facebook; sign up to be a fan @ Michael "Waxie" Parness

Twitter; sign up @ myfpm
myfpm stands for - My Financial Power Makeover, you can check out the new kit we're giving a 30 day trial on (check site for details) @ www.myfpm.com

FREE class this TUESDAY @ 7:30 pm EST - email me @ waxie@trendfund.com and I'll get you a link right away for the class.

If you ever want to reach out and ask a question, etc. I'm happy to get back to you right away usually. Rarely do I get back to anyone more then 24 hours later.

Thanks and remember to RULE no matter what! Life is too short, so trade hard!

Michael "Waxie" Parness
waxie@trendfund.com

No comments: